How do I estimate quantities for my digitizing project?
There are several tips for estimating the quantity of the materials you have to digitize. Your estimate will be used to calculate the prepayment of your project. Once the project is complete you will be billed for the exact number of scans.
- Prints - 1 inch stack = 100 prints
- Slides - 1 inch stack = 20 slides
- Negatives - 1 roll = 24 to 36 frames
- APS Cartridges - 15 to 40 frames (the number of exposure is printed on the cartridge)
- Movie Film - 3-inch reel = 50-FT, 5-inch reel = 200-FT, 7-inch reel = 400 FT